[Gods12] September. The Northern Sea of Cortez.

Mark Stephen Meadows mark at markmeadows.com
Sat Sep 4 14:34:18 PDT 2010

heyo ~

I finally slowed down long enough to catch up with myself. The month was
occupied with buying cocaine, catching giant squid, and visiting the
mouth of the Colorado river.  Of course this was all research for
learning about the drug trade, the fish trade, and about how the US will
be importing Mexican water soon.

And with enough time to make it, I'm proud to present:

    http://markmeadows.com/days/10-09-04_logbook/

Thanks for the suggestions to add more illustrations in..  I've done so.
Please send more thoughts on how I can improve this (anything helps).

SUMMARY: After arriving at the north of the sea of Cortez, at the mouth
of the Colorado river, we've descended about a third of the way down the
west side of the sea.  Land travel is happening and my spanish is now
good enough that I can get myself into serious trouble.

Let me know what you'd like to see, and I'll do my best to get to it
next month.

Thanks for reading.

    - MSM

--