[Cyclecide] V D Bike Ride!

Cyclecide News cyclecidenews at ape.monkeybrains.net
Tue Feb 2 13:18:00 PST 2010

Hey Riders,

We will be hosting a Poker Run on Sunday Feb 14th.
$5 enters you in a fun bike riding/card playing adventure and a chance to win great prizes from Cyclecide, Sports Basement, Heavy Metal Bike Shop, and more.
Start time is 2:00PM at Doc's Clock, 2575 Mission St.

Also... Please show your support for ACE Junkyard and Cyclecide:

ACE t-shirts
Our favorite Junkyard is gone but you can still commemorate the good times with a limited edition T-shirt created especially for the Halloween Junkyard Benefit. Designed by Fitz, featuring artists of the Junkyard. Money goes to Billy's move out expenses.
Only a few left at: http://www.cyclecide.com/beer/?p=320

New Cyclecide Shirts
Show your support for the Heavy Pedal Bike Rodeo as we get ready for a new year.
Less then 40 are available on our web site: http://www.cyclecide.com/beer/?p=345

More events are on the horizon so we will see you soon.

-Laird
www.cyclecide.com