[Cyclecide] Dallas Texas

Cyclecide News cyclecidenews at ape.monkeybrains.net
Tue Nov 6 18:50:37 PST 2007

Hey All
New Orleans was great and Austin rocked!
I will let Big Daddy and Augi give you the full scoop...
But right now we are here in Dallas Texas at Bar of Soap, doing laundry and spreading the word about our show on Wednesday.
If you have friends here please pass along the info below:

Cyclecide Heavy Pedal Bike Rodeo
Wednesday, November 7th, at the Old Disturbathon Warehouse, 1837 Corinth St. Dallas TX 75215, corner of Corinth St and Park Ave. Near Harwood St.
Special Guest: Violent Squid and more...

-Laird
Rodeo Klown
www.cyclecide.com